ACDSee Photo Manager - the program is a multifunctional tool for viewing, converting, editing, cataloging, sorting, printing, publishing graphic images of a variety of formats. In addition, the program allows you to play various multimedia files. Supports over 50 different formats, including formats such as JPEG, TIFF, PSD, MP3, MPG, WMV, GIF, WAV, MPEG, MOV, BMP and others. The program also maintains the original formats of different manufacturers of digital photography. Photographers will be able to put my edited photos in an attractive frame, apply special effects, upload their findings in the online photo archives, as well as create a colorful slide show.
ACDSee program for working with digital photos gives you a wide range of manual and batch image editing, than any other product in its class. Tools that are fired by one mouse click, such as automatic adjustment of exposure, allow quick fix mistakes made while shooting. Sharp tools with the ability to specify the settings manually allow you to accurately adjust the color, brightness and contrast of the image. The user is also provided with the function of removing the "red eye".
You can also rotate, resize and crop the pictures to the standard screen or print sizes. In addition, you can make pictures with the stylization filters such as color in sepia tone (Sepia). If necessary, means the program can create an original CD / DVD drive with digital photos (digital photos) and burn it to a burner. In addition to all ACDSee Photo Manager can view image files in ZIP and LHA archives.
Users will enjoy the possibility of combining metadata generated by the camera (IPTC and EXIF) with their own metadata (ratings, categories, etc.). For example, in this way you can "fix" key information to the images in specific file formats that do not support camera metadata (PNG, PDF or GIF). Users can perform a comprehensive search for the image on the folder and file name, location, membership in a particular category, rating and other criteria. Sets of criteria can be saved for later use.
- Viewing, converting, editing, cataloging, sorting, printing images
- Supports over 50 different image and multimedia file formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PSD, MP3, MPG, WMV, GIF, WAV, MPEG, MOV, BMP and others
- Support for a large number of manufacturers of photographic equipment, including Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fujifilm, Pentax and other
- Using a variety of effects, filters and tools for editing graphics
- Support for playback of music and video files
- A quick search of photos and images
- A video slide show with customizable audio
- Add text to photos (titles and descriptions)
- Using HTML album
- Support for Unicode
- The ability to manage Web-viewing presentations by setting the interval between the displays photos in slide show
- Protection of folders with photos with their synchronization
- And much more.
2. Install ACDSee 15
3. Copy & Paste Keygen to installation directory program
4. Run keygen>
- In the Program column: Select "ACDsystem ADCSee V15"
5. Click the "Generate"> Click Patch Hosts File >> Run the program ACDSee 15> Use the proceeds generated from the serial key to register full version keygen
6. Enjoy Premium