expr:content='data:blog.pageName + data:blog.title + data:blog.pageName' name='Description'/> Windows 8 Release Preview Theme for Windows 7 ~ TechSoftwareWorld

Monday, July 30, 2012

Windows 8 Release Preview Theme for Windows 7



                        This theme is direct port from Windows 8 Release Preview. Over 400 images exported from original Windows 8 aero.msstyles.

I spent a lot of time to all import in this theme.
Almost every part of this theme is original.
I had to change a few things in Photoshop to get more realistic theme.
I found a way to increase caption buttons and reduce the margins of the window.
I also redesigned lone close button to be more in Windows 8 style, start menu is also changed.
With this theme you get real Windows 8 RP color and wallpaper. Color was taken from original theme file.
I must mention that I borrowed some images from the theme Windows 8 Consumer Preview of my favorite artists fediafedia to make good looking start menu (places list hover and shut down, log off button images).
Enjoy in theme.

Please read the ReadMe.txt carefully.

Freeware

                        Language: English






                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment